Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Budding Gymnast


On Sunday Addison had her second gymnastics competition. It was in Estero, near Ft. Meyers, over two hours away. And until 7pm the night before I thought she began at 11am - until I checked the schedule again and realized she began at 8am!

It made for a veeeerrryyy early morning leaving with the whole family at 5:15 to get there in time. I'm still so impressed that Ray's mom and step-dad still made it even with the last minute change! (I should mention we had to PAY to watch her, too - $12 for each adult & $6 for each kid.)


She competed in bars, beam, floor and vault.




I think this is how we all felt after a couple hours of sitting on those hard bleachers.


Another future gymnast?


Addison receiving her medal for all-around placing. This was the first state qualifier and she scored high enough to qualify for state!

1 comment :

  1. Congratulations Addison, I'm so proud of you! Wow, Trish and Mike are fantastic grandparents.

    ReplyDelete