Saturday, January 13, 2018

It's Winter/Fall

Thursday morning Addison painted Brooke's nails and did her hair before we left for Bible study. She doesn't let me do her hair EVER but loved it this time.


Though it's winter the leaves are now changing here. And allergies are going crazy. The itching! The sneezing fits.


We worked hard to get most of our school work done during the week so that we could have Friday off. If nothing else, I needed it.

I deep cleaned my bathroom and then the kids and I went to IKEA. After lunch in the cafe I dropped the 3 middle kids off at the play area. (this will be Kates last time and it was the first time Addison was too tall to go in!)

I stopped in the restaurant for the free cofree for IKEA family membets and discovered they have a new espresso machine - part of the free coffee! I had an americano.


Addison looked for storage items.


We went from IKEA to Trader Joe's and then to Addison's private gymnastics lesson. She missed her Wednesday practice due to disobedience and would be disqualified from her competition on Sunday because of it. She opted to use some of her savings to pay the $40 for a private lesson so she can still go to her competition in Estero tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment