I think I'm losing the battle with our cabinet stain. How did it get on my face?!
I can't take this disaster in the kitchen! I need all of the dishes done, counters wiped down & floors cleaned every night. Instead I was staining cabinets at 9:30 & doing my best to keep everyone out of the kitchen during the day.
I've had the stack of cut plywood on my counter for weeks now. It's my faux shiplap to go in the niche in the hallway across from the kitchen.
We planned to install it weeks ago so I brought it inside. We did some test nails for a pressure test and ran out of nails while testing.
We now have nails but when we went to install the boards today the nail gun wouldn't work AND there's a problem with the compressor.
At least I was able to get a second coat of stain on some of the cabinets today. We also need to get bead board and decide which color to paint the island!
No comments :
Post a Comment