Ah, baseball season. (Napping season?) Ray is real into getting the kids to try different sports. Right now Clay & Kate are signed up for t-ball/softball.
Neither Ray nor I are into sports but he's really good at getting involved with the kids teams when they play.
I'm busy most Saturdays but was able to make it to their games last week. I was rocking an awful sunburn so I didn't want to wear a tank top - I had to dig in a bin under my bed but I found a t-shirt! This is about as sporty as I get.
Clay's team was playing one of his friends from CC so I had fun having someone to chat with during the game!
Clay also has an awesome arm - they had to tell him to stop throwing so far!
Kate seems to be having fun playing, too.
No comments :
Post a Comment