Paint can make miracles happen. Dramatic? Maybe, but, paint can lead to dramatic transformations.
Our master bedroom spent over 10 years being neglected. It was in the back of the house, not many people saw it, it never made the priority list.
Here's a photo from...I don't know, five years ago? Our walls were a very light lavender. So light that I thought they were white for some time after we moved in. Truly, no effort was put into this room.
This photo was taken as a "before" from when I painted the bed. That post is here. Since that time some furniture has been taken away, some added, more furniture painted, new lamps, new curtains, and new bedding.
The latest was FINALLY painting the walls and getting a bedspread I really like.
This is an in between photo - after painting, but, before the new bedspread. (With a crying baby on the bed)
I just love being in our room now!



No comments :
Post a Comment