For now.
I deactivated my facebook account last week just for a break. There are so many aspect of facebook & social media that tire (and slightly annoy) me.
I do miss the photo updates from my family & friends. I don't plan on being off of facebook forever, I just want to be rid of that distraction for a bit.
I picked up my phone & went to look through my pictures this morning to notice something interesting: I've taken maybe two or three photos since deactivating my account last week. Typically, there would be so many more on there! I know I've thought about taking some photos to share during the week, only to remember I don't have facebook to upload my photos to & stopping myself and just enjoying the moments rather than capturing
every. single. one.
on camera.
I did take this photo earlier this week - it must've been Sunday since I was in the passenger seat. Jackson is always holding Brooke's hand while we drive and this time they both held hands while they slept. Beyond sweet! (Addison got in on the handholding, too, I think maybe because she saw me taking a picture of it)
No comments :
Post a Comment