This morning the kids and I packed up & went to visit the Wesley Chapel Classical Conversations campus.
Yay! Jackson doesn't look thrilled about going to CC two days in a row this week.
With Shannon the WC director (cute and pregnant!).
About halfway through the day I realized Brooke turned two.months old today!
After the campus visit we stopped at the bank and Home Depot. I had some project planning to look into.
After Home Depot it was off to the mall. I had to pick up an order that came in & then we went to play in Barnes & Noble. It doesn't hurt that they also serve coffee.
We made it home around 4:00 & I pulled together dinner while packing Clay to leave tonight on his hunting trip with Ray.
6:30 and it was time for mom's night out! I just love getting to hang out with the other moms from my CC group.
Tomorrow is the last day of our quarter so we're having pj's, pizza, and pie! (Or any dessert you want to bring)
Right now my Derby pie is almost finished baking in the oven.
No comments :
Post a Comment