Saturday, November 6, 2004

Just a quick post for today. I'm in Orlando, almost having the most wonderful time - I just can't seem to kick whatever it is that's making me sick. I actually got worse once I arrived here. I could barely talk yesterday & I'm so congested & coughing. Blech.



I'm still having a nice time. I'm here for FOUR DAYS!!! This is so incredibly wonderful. Ray has a national realtor conference which is at the Orlando convention center so I tagged along to visit with my family. Ray's mom is at the convention too so we're having she & Ray over for burgers tonight. The Nix's will come too & I'm sure we'll somehow end up with some more people here today.



Yesterday morning Mom & I went to our friend Vickis' house to visit. I hadn't truly seen Vicki in over three years. We used to homeschool together with her two daughters. It's always weird to spend so much time apart from people you used to see so often.



In other news, Mom & I went out to the mall & TJ Maxx yesterday, where she bought me the cutest Tommy purse (cute because of the design, not the designer). I also finally found a pair of jeans that fit well, but they were Playboy Bunny jeans, with a huge bunny tag on the back, along with a stiched on bunny emblem. I bought them anyway (a great deal!) & last night I was able to get the big tag off without ruining the jeans & the little emblem can stay, I think most of the people I hang out with don't even know what the playboy bunny symbol looks like, lol.



So that's that. Mom & I are going to CVS to used the multiple coupons that came in the mail for things like free make-up & then we MUST make our trip to Starbucks.



No comments :

Post a Comment