Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'm SOOO tired. I wish I didn't have to go to work this morning & that I could just keep sleeping. We got in around 4:30 this morning & I didn't sleep too well in the car.



The tree right outside of our bedroom window must have fallen down during the last hurricane. THankfully it fell away from our place. Now I need to do inventory to find out how much food I need to buy. Thankfully things like soda's didn't go bad from the power outage.



We also have two guests coming to stay with is this weekend for Rachel's wedding. Our place is such a mess too & really needs cleaned. I don't see myself going to church tonight since I have so much cleaning to do & I'm so tired. At least I only have two guests I need to buy food for, I'm just dreading this grocery bill since I have to buy things even like ketchup & mustard on top of normal groceries & guest groceries.



I've got to go get ready for work though.



No comments :

Post a Comment