Thursday, September 16, 2004

Due to my inability to allow guests to see my home messy, I worked myself into a tizzy cleaning the place last night & incidentally lost track of time, thus getting myself to bed rather late.



I guess not what you would normally call late, just 11:30, but because I didn't get much sleep the night before, I was hoping for more than 6 hours of sleep last night. I didn't even ahve time to make coffee this morning.



But that's okay, I've realized I received more money for my graduation than I realized, so today during my lunch break I'm going shopping! Then, I can pick up my coffee.



Have I mentioned how much I love shopping? And I can't just say it's one or two things I like - I love shoes, cute tops, skirts, jewelry, purses, make-up, you name it!



I feel a little silly that I'm so looking forward to this one hour shopping excursion, but I just can't help myself. If I had more money, I'm sure these trips would be made quite frequently. That's why I would want to be a movie star - I don't want people to recognize me & follow me around to take my picture, I just want the moeny they have to go shopping. (I know you don't have to be famous to be rich, but you always see & hear about the famous people & the expensive stores they shop at & it looks like fun!)



But, there are some keys to a better shopping experience:



1. Wear make-up (for a girl)

Store lights can be harsh, make-up makes it better



2. Don't go hungry or too full

Hungry=Grumpy

Full=Feeling Fat



3. Wear clothes that are easy to change in/out of

Quicker & easier times in the changing rooms



4. Wear comfortable shoes

Need I say more?



5. Dress nicely

You'll receive more respect from the sales associates this way



Now it's almost time for me to be off on my expedition!



No comments :

Post a Comment