Everyone here is gearing up for the hurricane.
I went to FOUR stores looking for D batteries today & couldn't find a single one.
My boss lives on Davis Islands (which was evacuated) & she seems kind of freaked out. She's already called her insurance to find out how much she would get for her home & figured out how big of a house they could rebuild with the money. Of course she lives on the canal off of the bay & we're supposed to have 10-14 foot storm surge. Our office looks like we're moving out - there are so many paintings off of the walls, empty desks, etc.
They've evacuated so many people in this area. Thankfully we aren't being evacuated and of all things Ray's reunion is still scheduled to continue tomorrow night.
I also remembered that I had a gift certificate to Borders left over from my birthday so I bought ourselves 5 magazines. :) And tonight I treated Ray & I to Maggie Moos with some of my graduation money & then we went to Blockbuster. Talk about a mad house. I've never seen so many people in line with 4-5 movies in their hands.
Let's hope the power doesn't go out. TECO is already supposed to turn off power in downtown tomorrow though.
Anyway, that's the update. If I get the chance I'll fill you in some more tomorrow. :)
(Oh yeah, I bought my pop tarts - the cookie dough isn't too bad!)
No comments :
Post a Comment