Saturday, March 3, 2018

Girls Weekend


This weekend Ray and the boys are on the father son canoe trip with camp. The boys from Briana's house went, too, so she & the girls came over for a fun sleepover Friday night!


There was watermelon cucumber juice in fancy glasses and we fed the kids a nutritional dinner of corn dogs, taquitos, and ice cream. We put some applesauce on the table for them as a goodwill nutritional measure. The moms enjoyed goat cheese tart and brie and crackers.

Kate and Audrey fell asleep on the couch - for Kate it was a quick cat nap and then she was awake until 5am!!!



Briana and I went to bed around 2 - up at 7 and 5 hours just isn't enough sleep.

Late in the morning we went for most delicious coffee at Degaje and shopping at TJ Maxx.


Tonight the girls and I had Publix subs, pepsi, salt & vinegar potato chips that ended up being plain chips when we opened the bag :( & chocolate cake.

We also had a dance party!


There's a lot I wish I'd been able to do this weekend but I was fighting a migraine all day and spent all afternoon in bed after Briana left. My headache is finally gone and I feel like myself again and am hoping to get some things done after church tomorrow.

Here's the boys as they were headed out the door for their trip.

No comments :

Post a Comment