Tonight was our annual date night while the "grandmothers" at church watched the kids - feed them dinner, crafts, games - so the parents can go out for Valentine's Day.
Ray & I went to BJ's Brew house - half price apps, half price wine, & $3 pizookies on Tuesday night!
This was all Ray's, except for the avocado egg rolls. I came for the egg rolls.
I also came for the salted caramel pizookie. This thing is amazing, with the perfect crunch.
Afterward we went to Barnes & Noble before picking the kids up.
Today was the last day of our third semester at CC. Next week we have off before our final 6 weeks. It was also pizza day! And mismatch day (pj day if you're a Herbert)! Also, Valentine exchanges!
I was so worried someone would get sick before today, especially before our date tonight. Now that those events are wrapped up I feel like it's finally okay if someone gets sick. I've been able to feel myself fight stuff off for two weeks now. I feel just on the cusp of coming down with something and do my best to rest when I can to keep it away.
This afternoon I started to feel a sinus infection starting on the left side. It's slowly getting worse tonight. Atleast if we get sick now we won't miss out on anything big!


No comments :
Post a Comment