Rays had a beard since October. He trimmed it a month ago and when I came home from getting groceries Saturday morning he looked like this:
I didn't even notice for at least 10 minutes. If I've ever told you I'm not a very observant person I wasn't joking.
Clay came down with a fever on Friday during the little Valentine get together we were having at our place. Totally fine & running around one minute and then crashed the next. This.meant Ray and I also had to miss out on the yearly Valentine babysitting provided by the ladies at church on Friday night. We were SO disappointed!
I spent my weekend working on a project. I'm happy to report I finished it tonight and will try to post pictures later.
Brooke turned 17 months on Friday and today proved to.me that she can fend for herself. I caught her walking around with a bowl and eating "something." Upon closer inspection I found that she'd grabbed a plastic bowl from a bottom cabinet & filled it with cat food. Ew! I was impressed with her initiative.
Oliver saw the photo of Brooke and said, "Wow! It looks like she has grown into a full kid now!"
ReplyDelete