Every two weeks I go to the chiropractor and he's just minutes from South Tampa. I make morning appointments and after we head straight to Nordstrom. We love Nordstrom!
I enjoy their coffee while the kids play in the mall.
Of course we have to head over to the kids section for free balloons.
Our next stop is Trader Joe's, also known as "The Manatee Store" because if the kids find the stuffed manatee hidden in the store the cashier gives them lollipops and stickers.
They also love all of the samples, cookies, and coffee at Gaspar's Galley.
Today we made a surprise trip to visit Ray at work!
It's always quite the production as we traipse around the office speaking with all of his co-workers. Today the kids made off with gum, chocolate, and a box of girl scout thin mints!
I've struggled with warming up to living here (I really thought I'd be okay with it after 15 years) but I always find it more pleasant when we're down in South Tampa. It makes me very happy when we get to spend the day down there!

No comments :
Post a Comment