Friday, December 9, 2016

That's Life

Friday I was still battling a cold. Brooke came down with it Wednesday & it hit me the next day.

I had a slow morning folding clothes - I haven't been able to get on top of it since we got home last week from our Thanksgiving trip.

We pulled it together to get school work done, lunch, and then a trip to the park so the kids could play while I made a work call. 

A trip to the park wouldn't be complete without a fall and some blood - Brooke was the lucky victim today.


When we got home I made another call and then began the cheery task of steaming 18 of Ray's dress shirts and two pairs of dress pants. 

The man is incredibly gracious about his lack of clean clothing - I especially struggle with his dress clothes. He knows if he puts his dress shirt in the hamper he may not see it for awhile so he hangs it back up. Then, when I was clothes, his aren't in the hamper so they stay dirty. And round and round it goes. I finally remembered his need for clean clothing when I saw Ray steaming his shirt before work this morning.

Ray had his Christmas work dinner this evening and shortly after arriving home he turned back around to take Addison out for her birthday date.

Below is a selfie we took, per Erin J's request for her birthday. Personality coming through: Kate is always playing with her dress up make-up and Clay is always trying to make goofy faces for pictures.

1 comment :