First off, my blogging has been nearly non existant. I hate that because I know I'll miss being able to look back at a record from these times.
I started this post on October 8. Yikes.
With the Gilmore Girls revamp taking place next month netfix opened "Luke's Diners" all over the country for several hours one day. Plus, they were giving away free coffee!
I knew it would be gimmicky but I didn't care! Watching the show was something I always did with my.mom & sister when it came out and who can resist free coffee?
The kids were great. I told them we were going somewhere for me and it wasn't a treat for them. When Clay started to complain Addison told him, "Mom does stuff for us all of the time, we can do this for her."
Netflix has definitely capitalized on their market with this new release. When the show began I was the age of Rory in the show - with the new release, 16 years later, I'm the age Lorelai was when it began in 2000!
Did anyone else go to the promotion?
No comments :
Post a Comment