Monday, October 3, 2016

It's Fall!

But, since I still haven't been able to convince Ray to stop the madness and move away from Florida, it's still a humid oven outside.

Big news: Ray installed the last picket on our fence tonight! Most people buy quick to install premade panels; Ray screwed in individual pickets one by one. Now all that's left are three gates.



Almost two weeks after her birthday Brooke started to pull herself to stand. Within the weeks she began cruising and is very pleased with herself. We were at a church nursery that had a walker today and when Brooke discovered that she could push it and walk she kept smiling.


Yesterday I finally put up my Fall decor. I was incredibly unmotivated to decorate this year. It's just so hot out and I actually really enjoyed my Summer decorations!

No comments :

Post a Comment