This morning Brooke and I drove to Orlando and went to my home church where I grew up. It was really surreal being there, so much looked the same and there's still a good number of old friends there.
Megan and I signed the concrete when this sidewalk was poured 23 years ago!
The whole reason I drove over was to celebrate this lovely lady and the upcoming arrival of her little boy! Val looks amazing.
It was so nice to see everyone & celebrate with Val. I'm really glad I was able to make it!
The driving today was crazy. There were accidents on I-4 going there and back and I kept getting rerouted.
Yesterday was another day driving everywhere. I made an early morning trip to home depot before taking all of the kids to a birthday party. 20 minutes after arriving home Kate & I left so I could drop her off at another party. Then it was home for a bit before driving to pick her up.
I'm ready to stay home tomorrow!


No comments :
Post a Comment