Seriously, though, I really did start feeling better at the beginning of last week. I started the kids back to school on Monday, which was definitely a bit rough for me, but, we persevered!
And, took lots of photos of the baby.
We were on break from our CC group last week so instead we made a visit to the Carrollwood campus!
The weather is beginning to get cooler (compared to our Summer at least!) and I'm trying to walk with the kids in the morning. One day last week we stopped at the park on our way home & did some lessons there.
The three oldest kids are also back to soccer after a 1.5 year hiatus. They've definitely improved their game!
Thank you to all who have been praying for me, it's nice to be on the mend!






I read your title and instantly SANG the doc mcstuffins song... Life with a toddler, what can I say?
ReplyDelete