Really, is there anything more amazing than a baby?
Brooke Charlotte was born on September 10 at 5:24pm.
8 pounds, 10 ounces
21 inches long
(I'm still tempted to legally change her name to Charlotte Brooke - I really liked the name Charlotte but then she looked.more like a Brooke & I don't prefer to give my child a name only to call them by their middle name - Clay was the reluctant exception)
We had a lovely home birth in our tub again. Labor was only two hours! I plan to post a birth story later.
She's a beauty but, for goodness sake, how could she NOT be?! Been eagerly awaiting word on her arrival and am so tickled for all of you. She clearly won't be fair hair, fair skin. She has gorgeous olive skin, dark hair, etc.. She's seriously beautiful, as they all are.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your sweet, sweet family. And, as I've stated several times in the past, you're amazing.
Thank you so much, we're all.enjoying her!
DeleteCongratulations! I love reading this. Welcome and blessings little Brooke. <3
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lisa!
Delete