This week Addison went to summer camp for the first time!
We've been counting down to this for YEARS. She's been so excited!
We dropped her off at Camp Horizon in Leesburg (the place Ray & I met!) on Sunday.
Addison's first cabin, the same cabin I was a counselor in for the first time 16 years ago.
We've had the privilege of many of our friends working at camp this week & they've periodically sent me photos. It's so fun seeing what she's been up to & how happy she looks!
Here she is in Nature & Mystery class, eating sugary treats & enjoying new friendships.
On the carnival night she tried the rock climbing wall & played in the muddy marble pit!
Tonight was their banquet. The theme for the week was Minions.
I'm looking forward to hearing all about the week from Addison!
No comments :
Post a Comment