Saturday, July 25, 2015

Fancy!

Ray's dad sent Addison to an equestrian day camp last week.

What an awesome opportunity!

Every other camper had to cancel so Addison basically received 5 days of private lessons. She was so excited when she found out there wouldn't be other kids there & she'd be spending her days with adults. She and I do have something in common!

She learned so much about how to care for horses, the different gear used, rode bare back, went trail riding & even painted a horse!

1 comment :

  1. The first pictue is a stunner....so pretty with her big smile.

    What a lovely gift this was and so special for her to be the only one there and get all the attention and help. Somehow I think the Lord went before and cleared the way for her. She is just beaming.

    I'm sure she will cherish this memory for the rest of her life and she looks like a natural on a horse.

    Way to go ....Addison! Nice paint job, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete