Monday, August 25, 2014

First week of school

Last week we made our official 2014-15 start to the school year.

Per tradition I made my moms' homemade blueberry crumble muffins for breakfast. We always eat them on the first day of school (even when I was a kid) & Ray stayed home long enough to eat breakfast with us. He also made sure to loudly mention, "Can you believe mom only makes these muffins ONCE A YEAR?"

 


The three oldest ready for their first day!

Addison, 2nd grade; Clay, PreK; Kate, Kindergarten


 

 
The next day we had our first day back to Classical Conversations. I can't believe we're starting our fourth year with the group!
 
 
The day after CC illness began to run through the kids. The virus only manifested with a simple fever, maxing around 102 degrees & lasting less than 24 hours. (Clay got over it in less than 10 hours!)

 We still had a nice first week back to school.

No comments :

Post a Comment