I thought you all deserved a new post.
I'm so incredibly exhausted right now I think I might crash asleep without even changing into my pajamas. I'm in Orlando right now, but Megan & I drove down to West Palm today for Heather's lingerie shower at a tea room. It was so much fun.
We played the best game, which was really just a way to embarrass Heather & give the rest of us a really good laugh, after the shower she was rear-ended in her new vehicle (no injuries, but you know SOMETHING had to happen with all of us together), she got super sexy stuff (& fun books from Megan & me) & tried it all on for us when we got back to her place. It made me want to go lingerie shopping or at least pull out some good stuff from the huge bag stuffed under my bed.
I'm so tired that I don't think I can make this post too intersting. I just don't like having these long gaps between posts. THe longer I go without posting the less I feel like posting.
I need to sleep. Without sleep I won't get better & my sinus infection won't go away (right mom?). :)
I think Keith is stopping by sometime tonight...yea! Maybe I can take a catnap before he gets here so I can enjoy some hanging out time.
No comments :
Post a Comment