Thursday, March 17, 2005

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

Actually, its pouring rain outside & it took much longer than usual to get to work. But, the caffeine is coursing through my veins making me a little more peppy. Also, I have a surprise visit from Dad to look forward to later this afternoon (a surprise because I didn't find out about it until yesterday), I should be getting my own transportation back this evening, & I get to leave to visit my family & friends tomorrow.

I also have Heather's shower on Saturday - I'm so excited! For one, because Heather is my oldest friend, I ahve pictures of us together when I was 4 years old! (By the way Heather, I was going through pictures last night to bring to you this weekend) It will also be nice to visit with some of the ladies from chapel on Saturday, too.

Ray's coming for part of the time this weekend. he hasn't been for a weekend visit since JULY. My word, that is quite awhile. He's been back a couple times since then,. including Christmas, but its not the same.

Hope this day goes by quickly....

No comments :

Post a Comment