Saturday, February 12, 2005

Yesterday turned out much longer than planned (but I got a pizza dinner out of it!).

Because I missed work Thursday I went in yesterday to make up some time. Ray was supposed to work at 4, so he was going to pick me up at 3 so I would have to be at the office until 7 (12 hours!) which would be when he'd be able to pick me up after work.

So, traffic happens & it was awful yesterday. Ray didn't get to my office until 3:50, we had to go to Home Depot to get Septic Cloth, & then to the chapel so I could decorate for Erins' shower today.

Another guy took Ray's floor time for him & he stayed with me while I decorated. By the time I realized I needed more stuff at Walmart & that I was starving & we picked up the pizza, the decorating didn't begin until 6.

Thankfully, it's almost all done & we were out of there around 8:30. So much for going out, we were exhausted, neither of us had been home since 6:30. We weren't even up for renting a movie but Ray wanted to watch Love Actually anyway (we feel asleep so quickly, I hardly saw any of the movie).

So, my tasks for this morning are to go to the gorcery store, make scones, make egg salad sandwiches, print out some stuff for a shower game, & print out some things for the decorations, & find a journal for the ladies to write "advice" to Erin.

I'm always afraid I'll forget to do something. The worst part has to be cleaning up though. That I don't look forward to doing this evening.

No comments :

Post a Comment