Saturday, February 12, 2005

Tuesday was my day to work from home. By noon I was restless & cuddling with Ray. He suggested going to Lettuce lake Park - a place he went to growing up & which just happens to be right across the street from our apartment complex. He's been wanting to take me for awhile now.

It was such a lovely day & something fun & spur of the moment so i agreed to go.

I'd never been to this particular park but it brought back so many memories from when I was younger. We went to several different parks & many times I wouldn't want to go. Now, I have wonderful memories from those times & I'm glad we went when I was younger.

Its a large place, lots of trees, right on the water, & a boardwalk throughout the swamps & woods.




This picture is included because of the purple hue in the tree. I didn't notice this when I took the picture, but later I saw the purple & thought it wa skind of cool.




This is a large tower that is built off of the boardwalk & over the river.




A view from the top of the tower. The little dock you see off of the boardwalk is the place where the previous picture was taken.




Me looking over the tower.




Ray & I on the tower.




Stairs up to the tower.




The river.

No comments :

Post a Comment