Friday, December 17, 2004

What a wonderful day.



Last night around 7 I found out there had been a mix-up & I wasn't needed at Costco today or the Tuesday after Christmas. I had a mixture of frustration at being told so late & relief that I had a full day off.



I've stayed home all day today & it's been great. I've accomplished things around the place but I haven't been in a rush. I made two different batches of Christmas cookies & wrapped some more presents. I think I've finished decorating the tree & I'm almost done with the Christmas shopping.



I got Dad's present today (yea! - I always have a difficult time shopping for him) & I've had Christmas movies playing while I work.



Well, semi-Christmas movies. The only two truly Christmasy ones we own are White Christmas & The Rudolph kids movie from the 60's (a favorite of mine since I was little). Today I've had in While You Were Sleeping & When Harry Met Sally. Now it's time for Serendipty while I finish wrapping gifts!



No comments :

Post a Comment