Sunday, December 19, 2004

Tonight was our Christmas Play. It went SO well & it was lots of fun. The kids are just too adorable. The play was a general nativity story with its own little touches so it turned our super nice.



The little kids did a little skit with a song before the nativity story. I don't know what their story was, but I do know the little kids were supposed to be toys in a toy shop.



We had a clown, Barbies, Thomas the Train Engine, a bear, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, & a Raggedy Ann doll (I didn't get a picture of her though).



















The shephards in our show were some of my favorite parts. They were so enthusiastic & actually acted really well. They walked in from the back of the auditorium (through the audience) & at that point all of the little kids had dressed in white & were crawling around as sheep. It was adorable!



Here are our marvelous shephards.







And, finally, I was Mary.







:)



No comments :

Post a Comment