Sunday, September 26, 2004

I think we're starting to experience the last of the wind & rain from the hurricane in our parts. This has been such a wonderful day. Sleeping in, watching movies, sleeping, playing in the rain, & not doing anything. I cleaned a bunch yesterday so there wasn't anything pressing to do today. And we couldn't go out to do anything & Ray couldn't work. :)



I could handle another "hurricane" day like this soon. We never lost power & the winds & rain didn't get too bad.



The wind was coming from the north, which meant it was directed down the hallway separating the apartments. The hallway seemed to tunnel the wind through which was kind of fun...you get really good gusts that way.













Ray was so cute out in the wind & rain.









So today was wonderful, not too exciting. One of the big trees in our field fell over & we were really hoping that this pine tree would fall over & crush our cars so we could get new ones but that didn't happen. Maybe next time, right?



No comments :

Post a Comment