Megan called a few minutes ago & for anyone wondering my family made it home safely from Kentucky. I kept wondering why they wren't updating & then I remembered that they don't have power. It went out on Friday & optimistically it will be back on this Saturday.
Unfortunately, my mom keeps a big freezer out in the garage packed full of food that has now gone bad. I told Megan that they should come visit me. :) I mean, I have to work, but at least I'm home in the evenings. Plus, I have flexible hours.
Anyway, yesterday was the lingerie shower for Rachel over at my place. We did a Hawaiia theme & I think it went really well. I thought the food was quite good too & I had fun putting everything together. And, thankfully, Ruth & Val were also there to help with the finishing touches.
Rach also got some super cute stuff. t makes me want to pull out that big bag of lingerie that's been sitting under my bed for the past year! I had around 30 people at my lingerie shower & I can probably count on one hand how much of it I've actually used. Not that I don't like it, but as my mom says, I don't need that stuff for a few more years. :)
I'll try to post some of the pictures from the shower later.
No comments :
Post a Comment