I'm soaking wet. The darn rain.
I decided to take a lunch break today & I spent it at Barnes & Noble across the street. And, of course, right as I'm about to leave, the rain starts pouring down. I didn't want to lose time at work, so I ran through the rain (with my bosses coffee sloshing all over me)to my car, which was parked far away because of the lunch time rush.
The good thing is I had an extra jacket with me which is fairly dry. The bad thing is the my pants are soaked & sticking to my legs. I smell like coffee now too from it spilling all over the place (I don't know if that's a bad thing though).
Speaking of coffee, the attorney just got back Monday evening from visiting her sister in Canada (that's where they live while filming Andromeda) & she brought me Canadian Maple coffee. I don't usually like flavored coffees but sometimes the more obscure brands (such as Lion's Hawaiian Hazelnut) are pretty good. And, I've realized my french press is still here & I have half & half in the fridge. I just may have to try it, especially with all of this rain.
Also, I finally got some pictures up from my mother-in-laws wedding. Unfortunately, they're kind of fuzzy because I had to compress/resize them to get them online.
You can also, stop by Jennifer's blog. She's my new favorite blog to read - a great writing style & interesting! (Plus her birthday's tomorrow so you can wish her happy birthday!)
No comments :
Post a Comment