My new list of 100 things...
1. My birthday is in one week (June 18).
2. I’ve never been good at making lists of things I want or telling what I want when asked on the spot.
3. I have a half brother who is 8 years older than me & a sister who is 2 years 9 days younger than me
4. I consider myself the oldest sibling because my brother never lived with us &was about 4 states away
5. I went to Lakemont Elementary School from kindergarten through second grade.
6. I was very bored in public school.
7. Even then it really bothered me that the kids misbehaved & the work was so easy.
8. From third through 10th grade I was home schooled.
9. I LOVED it.
10. Technically I was still home schooled for 11th & 12th grade.
11. I just went to Valencia Community College instead (for free another good way tax dollars have been spent!)
12. I was able to graduate with my A.A. when I was 17.
13. I took a year off from school when I was 18.
14. I got married instead.
15. TECHNICALLY I met Ray online.
16. In actuality we had a lot of mutual friends (which is how he got my screen name in the first place).
17. We met online on my parents 19th wedding anniversary (February 14)
18. We met in person a month later at Camp Horizon on March 18
19. I was 16 when I met Ray
20. Ray was 24 (robbing the cradle!)
21. Ray is the only guy I’ve kissed.
22. He’s also the only I’ve ever held hands with for that matter.
23. We kissed for the first time the day before my 18th birthday.
24. My parents gave us permission to kiss.
25. It was like a family meeting when they told us-even Megan was there.
26. Embarrassing? Yes. (But at least I was obedient)
27. When I get really nervous, I get really sick.
28. Guess what happened on my wedding day?
29. There’s a reason I was a few minutes late walking down the aisle.
30. After that I made it nearly two years without getting sick (I don’t get as nervous anymore).
31. I started going to Lake Howell Bible Chapel when I was four years old.
32. The only reason I don’t go there now is because I live 2 hours away.
33. I REALLY miss it there.
34. Of course I wouldn’t trade Ray in for the world. :)
35. I play the piano.
36. I started playing for church when I was 11.
37. I started teaching lessons when I was 14.
38. I had to quit teaching this past January for lack of time.
39. I haven’t played in church since I moved to Tampa.
40. My piano is at my parents’ house in Orlando (thus the lack of practice).
41. Two of my favorite colors are blue & green.
42. I really like lavender too.
43. And black but I don’t think that’s really considered a color.
44. I have five weeks left of classes at University of South Florida.
45. I graduate with my B.S. in marketing on August 8.
46. I love taking vacations.
47. I love photography.
48. I LOVE coffee.
49. Chocolate, coffee, & men. Some things are better rich. :)
50. My favorite book of the Bible is probably Philippians.
51. It’s too difficult for me to narrow down a favorite verse.
52. There are lots.
53. I never planned on going to college.
54. I only went at first because it was free.
55.I also figured if I decided to go to college later on at least I’d already
have two years done without paying for them.
56. After I got married, after much prayer & thinking, I decided to finish my
four year degree.
57. I hate school.
58. But I enjoy accomplishing things.
59. I’m a perfectionist.
60. Sometimes that can be a good thing.
61. But sometimes not because nobody is perfect but God.
62. I adore children.
63. I'd really like to have a big family.
64. Ray & I used to talk about having 7 kids.
65. Now we're not sure how many.
66. I'd at least like to have 4 or 5.
67. I listen to Adventures in Odyssey nearly every day.
68. Ray & I listen to it every night when we go to bed.
69. One of my favorite things to do is to drink coffee & watch the morning news (my favorite: The Today Show).
70. Another one of my favorite things to do is go to Barnes & Noble, drink
coffee, & read.
71. I enjoy going by myself, with Ray, friends, family, it doesn't much matter.
72. I also love shopping.
73. But shopping isn't much fun without money.
74. Confession: I hope to get some money for graduation. (I'd say birthday, but that's highly unlikely.)
75. When I was 7 I found out I have mitral valve prolapse (known as a heart
murmur).
76. In recent years Dr's. haven't been able to hear anything unusual with my
heart.
77. It's possible I grew out of the condition.
78. It was never that serious to begin with.
79. The worst part was taking the horrible antibiotics before going to the dentist.
80. I couldn't swallow pills when I was younger so I had to chew about 12 pills.
81. I can still remember the terrible, awful, horrible taste.
82. One of my favorite foods is pizza.
83. And Mawmaw's mashed potatoes are the best.
84. When I'm sick I want potatoes.
85. When I was little my family called me "Spud" because I like potatoes so much.
86. Megan & I used to bake frozen french fries & eat them for breakfast every Saturday morning while we watched That Thing You Do.
87. Our friends thought that was weird.
88. I used to get anxiety attacks when I was little.
89. I have really low blood pressure.
90. When I went to the Dr. a few weeks ago my blood pressure was 110 over 70 (& I was even a little nervous then!)
91. I have had a fish hook stuck in my arm before.
92. Andrew was just trying to save himself from the bee – unfortunately, when he swung the fishing pole around, he didn’t realize I was standing behind him.
93. Andrew is also the only person who has ever given me a black eye (okay, more of a yellowish/greenish eye).
94. It was an accident, I was elbowed. (Four on the couch is dangerous to play with a lanky teenage boy!)
95. I love going to the movies.
96. I like getting popcorn at the movies too – without the extra butter.
97. I love to read.
98. My new favorite book, aside from the Bible of course, is the Time Traveler’s Wife.
99. I have several best friends.
100. Ray & I are going to be in the same wedding together in September (congratulations Conrad & Rach!).
No comments :
Post a Comment