So Saturday evening I was thinking about this at the wedding. And I didn't think about it because I felt like it was such a drag clearing tables & doing work at the wedding. I didn't mind at all, in fact I enjoyed myself. It just struck me as ironic that I had just read about being a servant that morning. I thought it went well with the situation.
When things like that happen they seem like a coincidence, but really I think that it's all from the Lord. He knows what situations we'll be in before they happen & He can equip us properly if we let Him.
I don't feel like a servant's heart is something that I excel at, so I could tell a difference in my attitude on Saturday night from how it might have been at other times. And I know this something I need to continue to pray about & work on.
"...whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
~Mark 10:43b-45~
~Mark 10:43b-45~
No comments :
Post a Comment