My overall birthday was great, but the actual day of my birthday, in all honesty, was...not so great? The most we really did was go shopping for an hour & a half. That was lots of fun.
Unfortunately I hadn't thought of anything I really wanted to do so part of the problem was mixed communication between Ray & I. The rest of the day was spent picking up wedding decorations, looking at a house with Ray's dad, & decorating for Trish's wedding.
We were supposed to go out with Ruth & Ernie later but they called around 9:30 & canceled. So, Ray still planned for us to go to the Blue Martini & then to see a movie. Unfortunately, I was so tired at this point I just wanted to go home. Which of course Ray did but I later found out it made him upset beccause he felt bad about not doing anything for my birthday all day. :)
But really, it's all okay. Because I DID have a really good overall birthday. :)
The wedding on Saturday was really nice too. It was pretty small, & I spent quite a bit of time decorating, mostly the windows in the reception room.

No comments :
Post a Comment