We made it!!!
We had a fairly short drive of a little over 13 hours & got here right around lunch time on Sunday. The wedding was nice & I hope to get some pictures up later this week or when we get back next week.
The dial up Internet is killing me. I'm glad they have Internet here at all, but it's very frustrating that what I can usually do in less than 2 minutes at home it takes me over 15 here.
We've been relaxing & eating a lot. Brett came over yesterday & tonight Ray & I may go over to Cincinatti to visit Brett & Robin & see one of his friends at a comedy club. I'm hoping to make it to Starbucks while I'm over there too. :) I was going to bring my coffee pot up here with me but at the last minute I decided it wasn't worth packing everything up. Of course by yesterday I had changed my mind & went to the gro4cery store with Mawmaw to get my Starbucks & half & half & all & I'm boiling water on the stove, dumping in the coffee grounds & then pouring it through a filter. It's not too bad, just a bit of work. :)
We were supposed to have 1-3 inches of snow last night but it didn't happen. I'm a little disappointed just because it would have been fun to see a little bit. The high today is only 42ยบ so I'm freezing & staying inside most of the time.
I think Ray & I may go into town this morning to go the the antique store. Jealous Megan??? :)
So that's it. I'm going to hop in the shower & then hopefully get going!
No comments :
Post a Comment