Do you ever feel like you need a vacation from your vacation? I sure do. I really wasn't ready to go back to work yesterday, especially after getting in late & only having a few hours of sleep. And, I found that I missed Ray a lot yesterday. I guess getting to spend an entire week with him spoiled me. :) It really killed me when he called around 1:00 yesterday & told me I only had eight more hours until I got home. Not what I wanted to hear after being gone for 6 hours already. What made it worse is that Ray is sick. Mom thinks he has what they all have. When I got home last night he had a fever too, but thankfully that seems to be gone & he's getting lots of sleep. :) Now I hope I don't get sick too.
Anyway, I hope to have pictures up from our trip but right now I'll post a few from Scott & Vanessa's wedding. It was a nice wedding, rather extravagant, lots of food, open bar, dancing - I even got Ray to danc with me. :) (so romantic)
The Happy Couple!
The Cake
We didn't get to stay long enought to try the cake but it was pretty.
The First Dance
Ray & Me
Poor Ray, he has a difficult time keeping his eyes open because of the flash.
This was a pretty chandelier that was in the room where the reception was.
I took a picture with the flash...
...and one without.
All in all it was quite nice. Even though I didn't want an extravagant wedding it sure is fun to go to them!
No comments :
Post a Comment