Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Tonight I'm going to see The Prince and Me! And I get to go with my "prince." :) It feels like it's been ages since I went to see a movie.



A girl in my promotions class was handing out those passes for a sneak preview at 7:30 tonight. Thankfully I had already made arrangements to skip class tonight. And hopefully I'll get there early enough in order to get the tickets before they run out. I'm going straight from work so hopefully that will be enough time.



And the theater is right across from Olive Garden - one of Ray's favorite restaurants. He was excited to eat there tonight and then quickly checked to see how long it had been since we went on a date. Yeah, maybe we are cheap (but not in debt!). :)



I think it'll be fun & I'm going to go ahead & get out of here!



No comments :

Post a Comment