Concrete Sequential
I knew it. I was fascinated by birth order and personality styles when I was little & read a book about it. At least I know I'm consistent through the years. I have learned to be more flexible (my mom really tried to teach me that!) but I still get very frustrated when my well thought out plans go out the window. :) I kept expecting the definition to say "You are a little boring...." Maybe they didn't want to be too hard on me. :)
And I'm not negative...I'm REALISTIC. :)
You are Concrete Sequential. You are very
hardworking and conventional, making yourself a
stable and consistant factor in other's lives.
People admire your ability to complete tasks
and attention to detail. You can sometimes be a
little more negative than others, and perhaps a
little impatient, but your productivity counter
balances that. You learn best dealing with real
items and in an orderly way.
Learning Styles
brought to you by Quizilla
No comments :
Post a Comment