Friday, February 13, 2004

I picked my sweatshirt off of the floor yesterday morning & started to put it on when a roach fell to the floor. It was so gross. At least it was a baby roach & not one of those huge Palmetto Bugs/Flying Roaches/Water Bugs.



Of course it wasn't nearly as bad as the time we were at camp during the summer. Poor Hayley was on the phone one night, (why does it have to be outside??) & when she opened her mouth a roach flew into it & went down her throat. ugh That really grosses me out.



Roaches & spiders, I can't stand either of them. Now snakes, I dont' mind. As long as they're not poisonous I actually kind of like them. They're fun to hold too.



Anyway, that wasn't the point. Actually, I don't think I had any point. I just really hate roaches.



No comments :

Post a Comment