I can't tell you how relieved I am that this school week is over. I do believe that this was my toughest week that I will have all semester. So that's the good news, everything else after this shouldn't be nearly as bad. AND, there's only ten weeks left. :)
This one class during the summer barely even counts. Granted, I need it to graduate, but it should be a piece of cake.
Also, we found out this week that Ray's ten year high school reunion is this summer. I just realized that I remember going to Mom's ten year high school reunion. How weird. I must have been about 6 or 7 so it was only 14 or 15 years ago.
Anyway, the reunion is July 16 & 17. And the last day of summer classes is the 16 which means I'll be able to say that I am officially completely done with school.
-----
Right now I'm very excited about this weekend. I get off of work at 1 & Ray & I are going to Orlando some time this afternoon. And Mom called me this morning to let me know she's having the Nix's over for a nice dinner. I always like getting to see them when I'm over there.
And for VALENTINE'S DAY tomorrow Ray's going to take me to one of my favorite restaurants, Little Saigon, for lunch & then I think we're going to go see a movie. I've always enjoyed going to the theater but I think I like it even more now that we hardly ever go. It's a bit of a novelty.
Gram & Dick were supposed to come visit tomorrow too but Gram forgot she already had prior commitments. But that's okay, because next weekend she's going to be in my part of town. She's meeting friend's of hers from highschool just two miles from my apartment. When I told her how close it was I think she decided to come early & visit me at my place. And I think I'm going to go to lunch with them. I'm not sure, but I think somethink was mentioned about it. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it, I don't get to see Gram too often anymore.
One other item I'm really excited about: Spring Break. Granted, no official plans ahve been made but the only thing holding us back is the condition of me getting off of work. I asked a couple of weeks ago if I can have it off & they acted kind of unsure about giving me the whole week.
I'm going to be so bummed if I can't get the time off. I'm going to ask again next week. That will put Spring Break just three weeks away. :)
Ray & I are planning a trip to see our grandparents. We'll go to Kentucky for the first few days and then Tennessee for the last few. Unfortunately I remmebered that we have a wedding to go to that Saturday so we're going to have to leave over a day later than we had originaly hoped.
And we can't skip out on this wedding. This is the guy from Ray's work & I think Ray has promised him we'll be there. Let me put it this way: at their "family" shower they just had, Ray & I were the only people there not related to the couple. So we have to be there. And I love weddings, I'm just really looking forward to this possible vacation.
No comments :
Post a Comment