Saturday, February 7, 2004

Fun, fun, fun.



Mom and Megan came over yesterday and brought half their wardrobe with them! Not really, but they did unexpectedly end up staying the night which was fine by me. Ray has a California client in this weekend so he was at the office preparing for that until 2 last night & he left at 8 this morning. So, if they hadn't been here I would've been all alone. :(



Instead, we stayed here and mostly watched t.v. and of course drank coffee. We also went to Super Target & found some really cute clothes and jewelry. I also discovered that Target brand makes some GREAT frozen foods. $4 for pastry wrapped brie cheese & only $2-something for a big bag of pizza rolls. And we topped it off with some nice wine & ice cream. That stuff doesn't really go together, does it?



I also acquired a lovely new haircut. Thanks again, Mom! It had been about five months since I last got it cut & I was ready for something different again. Hopefully we can highlight when I visit them next weekend!



Now, I'm going to work on my honeymoon scrapbook again. This thing is going to take me forever.



No comments :

Post a Comment