Saturday, January 10, 2004

Right now I'm in Orlando. I didn't specifically come to visit my parents, instead Val & Steve are in town. I haven't seen them since theirn wedding nearly 6 months ago. Steve is the athletic director at the Christian School he teaches at & their cheerleaders made it to nationals which is being held in Orlando.



So, we had the chance to get together for lunch at Olive Garden today. It was really nice & we got to hang out & talk for two hours. It's weird not seeing such a close friend for so long. (We missed having you there Rach-we were thinking about you!)









And amazingly enough Val & Steve BOTH have their eyes open in this picture-they're known for closed eyes in photos.









And here was my test picture, to make sure I was using the camera correctly. Poor Steve looked really tired.



No comments :

Post a Comment