I'm very excited.
I went to Walmart the other day & bought 4 yards of fabric to make some curtains for my bedroom. They're a pale yellow & hopefully it will just add a little color & completion to the room. I wish I could've bought a little more but the budget doesn't allow it at the moment. I'm afraid with our 9 foot ceilings there won't be enough curtain but I figured it will look better than having nothing there. I'm hoping to use my Michael's gift certificate to buy some beading to sew onto the bottom of them.
I'm trying to redo our bedroom, just make it nicer to be in. I'd like to have a place to study & I think the bedroom could be nice. The best part is that it's extremely clean now. No more boxes or bags & I think I'm going to go ahead & break down & hang some stuff on the walls.
All of this is a surprise for Ray, all he knows is that the bedroom is really clean now, not that I plan on making it a little nicer.
I started sewing the curtains together this morning. Ray was called away to jury duty so I had time alone to work on it. I think it might take awhile, I don't have a sewing machine but it should still be fun. :)
No comments :
Post a Comment