Monday, January 19, 2004

Okay, my curtains are finished!!!



I think they look quite pretty & if you'd seen my bedroom before you'd know that they are a big improvement.



My family all came over on Friday & Mom helped me set things up in my room. She also let me use their camera for pictures!



















Mom also helped with the bathroom a little too.











The good news is that Ray loved all of it. He didn't get home until around 11 that night after they'd all left & I still hadn't told him that I was making curtains or working on the bedroom, he just knew that I had a surprise for him. I added some pictures on the board from some of our favorite places we've been to, mostly from the Biltmore & places we went on our honeymooon. Thanks again for your help mom!



No comments :

Post a Comment