Monday, March 30, 2020

Day...16? of our quarantine

A lot has progressed over two weeks.

Let me take you back to Wednesday, March 11, we had CC. A normal community day. I even took my Challenge A class to chickfila for ice cream while we had our exposition strand and we sat inside the dining room, no big deal.

I do remember that the NCAA announced that day that they'd be closing their games to the public. THAT was kind of a big deal and seemed to kick off other big closures.

By Thursday, March 12 it seems pretty much every major sport had shut down their season. I totally didn't care but I know it's significant.

Dianey and Universal also dexided to shut down their parks. IT'S GETTING REAL.

Thursday is CBS (Bible study) morning for us. This was the second Thursday of the month so it was muffin morning. I went to Publix and bought apple fritters to take and then I went to Target.

Some of their toilet paper supply thats left - it's insane that by the weekend everything was depleted! (& two weeks later these shelves are still bare).
Apparently eggs are a hot commodity now, too.


I went home and got the kids and we went to Bible study. Often times we stop at Costco on Thursday after study - it was INSANE this time! Lines into the aisles! A roped off area in the back and a line to get bottled water. On a THURSDAY! AT NOON!



No comments :

Post a Comment