Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Confession

I'm not hating this time of isolation/social distancing. 

Ray has been working from home for two full wreks bow - Wow! Thinking about it makes me realize how fast the time has flown by,  it's such a blur. It does feel a bit like the twilight zone.

Last night I worked with my non-independent children and did today's school work with them so that I could pressure wash today.

I went for my now daily morning walk with my coffee in hand and then came home and I've been pressure washing most of the day.

I did take a break and got a milkshake at Wawa, some plants from Home Depot, and some more puzzles at Dollar Tree. At the dollar store I saw a game - not Sorry! but no apologies! 😂


Now I'm sitting in the front yard under the shade of our magnolia tree enjoying a glass of white and this amazing breeze while Jackson rides his bike - he just learned how to ride withoit training wheels last night.

No comments :

Post a Comment