Wednesday, December 26, 2018

4 months

I've had so much I've wanted to post that it overwhelmed me and I didn't post it thing in nearly 4 months. 😭

My parents came for beer fest in August and then we started at our new classical conversations campus in Land O Lakes and I'm tutoring Clay's class this year.

Our friends got married at the Tampa yacht and country club.

We went on our annual fall trip, had another burn at the property, went camping (me too!), went back north so ray and the girls could hunt in TN and I went to my parents.

Weve also celebrated 4 birthdays in our family, hosted lots of get togethers (including our cc couple Christmas party), had lots of dr appointments and other fun events and activities.

Now we leave this Friday to go back to Asheville for Christmas with my family! (Written last week but blogger wouldn't publish)

No comments :

Post a Comment