Thursday, February 8, 2018

A restful day

The weather has been warming up but it's beautiful, not unbearably hot. There's still a delightful cool breeze and it just feels nice. Not the almost mountain cool air when we get Temps in the 30s and 40s but the enjoyable coolness that spring is in the air.

The past couple of weeks have been nearly non-stop and I'm feeling it. I feel just on the cusp of getting sick without having time to rest, not even on the weekend, so today I slept in until 6, we didn't go to Bible Study this morning, and I missed my IEW viewing class tonight (prep for working with Addison).

We leisurely worked through lessons together on the trampoline and grilled hot dogs for lunch outside.



I had an online meeting with my manager in the afternoon and it was back to the grill with some venison Ray shot.

Brooke still won't let us do her hair but showed up at the dinner table wearing Addison's headband.


Ray went to the store right after dinner and came back with a brownie mix. He thought it would be fun to watch the first night of the Olympics and have brownies with the kids. He was right!


I had an online training call from 9-11pm so I fueled up with some homemade coconut cold brew.


These two pulled out the mag formers and began creating.

No comments :

Post a Comment